How to Save or Download YouTube Videos or Movies?
How to save youtube videos? It's really easy! Simply read this tutorial or watch the video tutorial, remember to download an FLV Player, or if you don't want to , you can download the converter and convert the FLV's to AVI or MPG videos.
1) Download an .FLV player and the FLV to AVI or MPG converter
2) Find a video that you'd like to download or save and copy the URL from the address bar.
3) Go to SaveTube.com and paste the URL into the Video to Save field.
4) Press on the Get Download URL.
5) Click on the link that will appear.
6) Two things might happen:
A) You will be asked to save the file as a flash video ( example: N0-7miFZSxU.flv )
In this case, rename the file to a desired filename.
B) You will be asked to save the video without an extension ( get_video )
In this case, rename the file to a desired filename with a .flv extension (example:my_video.flv )
7) Now, simply use an FLV player to view and enjoy your favorite videos!
This concludes the tutorial on how to download or save your favorite videos and movies off YouTube. If you got other questions, please visit the YouTube Forums.